Thursday 1 October 2009

I Got Your Run Away Smile

HAHAHHA
MY COMPUTER JUST THOUGHT IT WAS THE 31ST DECEMBER :)
oh bless hahah
its in retirement so dont blame it :P


haha anywhooo
ive just finished over crying a boy
boo-hoo
but oh well
hes an ex
and i should look forward to other people

e.g. the nice guy on my course oooooo fuck yeah!
:)

but anywho
i came here
to moan about...
yeah basically relationships
i want your opinion
how would you feel if you were told:
ONE) your too GOOD for the person
TWO) its THEIR loss

?

it makes me feel bit shit tbh
cause i hate being told i can do better tbh



oh another thing i was fricking kudos for
I LEARNT LOVE DRUNK ON BASS IN UNDER HALF AN HOUR
AND THAT I ATE A LITRE OF ICE CREAM IN UNDER AN HOUR!
I WANT DOUBLE KUDOS
pmsl :)

I'll leave you to comment and shit and yeahh :)


Heels Over Head - Boys Like Girls = lyric used as title

No comments:

Post a Comment