Thursday 5 November 2009

Clothes Sizes?

Just been thinking... what do you all think is a "healthy" size?
I've actually just been sat getting rather paranoid over my weight
I mean... be honest, do I look fat in the photo of Frankie-Fool and me?
Or in this one :

I mean, sorry for the bad photo

And this was me a while back.

But honestly, do I look like I'm slightly overweight?

'Cause thinking about my clothing sizes... I SHOULD be classed as "plus sizes"

I'm a size 16/18 top and a 12/14 jeans.

REALISTIC FACTS!

top - thats because of 38D's! I can get into a 10, but it hurts abit on the top

bottom - last jeans ive bought are skinnies from primark, but their sizing is abit dodgey time to time, before that was school trousers that are a 16, they hang off me since i love baggy and the 14 fit me wonderfully.

So now you know are that, am I classed as "plus size" now, and what is still your "healthy size" in your opinion?

1 comment:

  1. it changes for me
    some ppl look great and healthy at size 8s and then some girls look really healthy (plus sooo nice an curvy) at 12 - 14

    I lvoe you the way ur are you don't nee to change u loook healthy!

    ReplyDelete