Sunday 10 May 2009

And All Things May End?

Well... Latest compulsive lie I've heard off "Richard" is,
Mine and "his" ex commited suicide the other night... and was found on the back of his door...
But apparntly no sound was made... Haha mine and Jess's karma is so bad right now!

So to try top mine up... Request a blog on anything, it can be:
Tips On Bands,
Learning How To Bass,
How I Manage To Be So Stupid But Loveable
Why Kerrang Sucks Right Now
My Theories On Vampires
Me Attempting To Tell You What Happens In "The Catcher Of The Rye"
And... MAYBE MY BAND IDEAS!
mwuahaha

but this post... is just to tell you...
ME AND GRACE ARE PLANNING A PARTY!
MWUHAHAA
and i dunno if your invited :)
xo

2 comments:

  1. I request you blog about anything your heart desires!!! :o invite me me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better invite me babe, love ya xx

    ReplyDelete