Monday 10 August 2009

Woaah (H)

aint posted innawhile
hehehehe IMCRD
that was beaut
anywhoo
in the meantime i have :

been to studio, twice
been to london
had a haircut
been tormented by grace
got some new shoesies
been and helped out in my grandads garage doing me mothers breakpads
and had my last appointment :)

wowowow
life is gurddd
i have studio tonight toooooo :)

and heres a photo of me infamous shoeies

their vans
from tk maxx
£8 down from £45
i know they look diffiefied
but their too much of a good offer to miss! :)
plus ive seen a photo of my prom dress (in the making)
and its fucking lovely
i cant wait for the real one :D:D:D
THANK YOU GRACE! xo
p.s. ANYONE ELSE HEAR BOUT TWITTER!? :o
working now like, woopies

2 comments:

  1. omg they r so cool!
    I cant belive u only got them for £8!

    i thought u mean jus the slipper versions XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i look like a diff in them but its a good offer!
    how could i miss?
    dont care i look like a diff for £8! :P
    hahaha and nahh, their beaut though
    getting a blister likee :(

    ReplyDelete