Friday 16 July 2010

Doodes Don't Cure Boredum

but adding lyrics to 'em do! :)

I was bored, and the mother got me this magnetic whiteboard, hahahaha
bad mistake mummy :)
like my doodles? I take pride in knowing my drawing extent is stickmen :) but its amusing

Such lyrics on there includes
"I Can Wait Forever" - Simple Plan
"Today I've Wasted Away, For Today Is On My Mind" from Yesterday's Feeling - The Used
]"The Rain - It Never Lies" from The Rain - ForeverInMotion
"I'm Not Kissing You Goodbye" - The Used
"You Look Beautiful Today" from I Can Wait Forever - Simple Plan
and the longest one
"This Scene Is Dull Devine
Enimies, They Start Surrouding Me
Mostly In My Head Cause I Swear,
I've Never Been So Depressed" from "Let's Get Outta Here" - Madina Lake

i cant explain what made me doodle it
but it killed bout 10-15 minutes

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment