Friday 8 October 2010

Tell Me I'm A Wreck...

Speaking of dreams, I had a pretty crazy one last night. And surprisenly, I remembered it all in the morning! :D!

But throughout the morning, I seemed to have a commentator in my head for no apparent reason, going through my dream again. It went abit like this:

"This relationship started like any others. Texts and calls followed by that one blessed day we offically began dating. And the rest of it was typical, seeing each other as often as we possibly could, being loved up within our own world. Planning a future forgetting there is a chance we'll go our seperate ways. And with everything so perfect, there is of course the interfering ex and the evil bitch who tries to seperate us. But this is where my story goes from typical to bizzare.
This story is mine, and my version is where me and a group of friends worked out this crazy love triangle and managed to win him back. Which, believe me, doesn't look easy.
Fancy knowing my story more? Well, I'll tell you, so don't you worry about that."

Personally, I think it'd make a good movie, but too indetail for it to be a book... hmm don't know what to do.

IT WAS AN INTERESTING DREAM TRUST ME!

... I could drive :) xx

Tell Me I'm A Wreck - Every Avenue LISTEN TO IT! :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment